Forklift renting is a concept increasingly popular among many industries around the world. To capitalise on the growing forklift rental market, Jentrakel Sdn Bhd. a sister company of TCIM under the Warisan TC Holdings Berhad Group was established in 1991. With a low profile, Jentrakel’s involvement in trading and rental of power generators, air compressors and forklifts was on a small scale. Our turning point came in 1995 when we streamlined our product range to put full concentration on forklift rental.
We are totally committed to providing customer satisfaction with the culture of continuous improvement. With our 'R&M' concept, we work with the objective of maximising our customers’ operational productivity through providing quality machinery and reliable services as we live up to our philosophy of being.
We are proud to have established our customer base comprising of reputable multinational and local corporations from various industries. 95% of our customers are renting on a long term basis as we have proved the effectiveness of our ‘Rental & Maintenance’ concept as well emphasizing our philosophy of being.
higher return of investment (R.O.I)
1. Free up your capital for your core business
2. Fixed rentals for easy budgeting
3. Reduced management effort on forklifts, free up time to concentrate on your core business
4. Maximum productivity through minimum forklift breakdown time
5. Flexibility in managing your fleet size to suit your level of business activity
6. New machine replaced at the end of rental term to maintain productivity *
7. Avoid financial risks of unpredictable machine repairs
8. Tax deductible rentals paid
9. We have stand-by forklifts at all times to ensure your smooth operation.
10. We station our technicians at your work site *
1. Wide range of quality new and semi-new forklifts and reach trucks
2. Flexible long term and short term rental packages to cater to your permanent and seasonal needs
3. Annual safety operation & general maintenance training for your forklift operators
4. Personalised service and attention at all times because ……We concentrate on ONE product, FORKLIFT RENTAL
Long term rental with
1. Minimum rental tenure of one (1) year.
2. Duration of rental tenure varies by the type of machine or equipment provided and level usage in customer's operation.
3. Maximum tenure of five (5) years
1. Minimum rental tenure of one (1) month.
2. Rental can be extended or terminated on a monthly basis
Hirer is entitled to purchase the machine or equipment rented
A discount will be given on the purchase price, based on the total rented paid.
FWe have 17 branches nation wide fully equipped to serve our customers in east and west Malaysia. Our headquarters are based in Shah Alam.
Our location map to Jentrakel Sdn Bhd Headquarters in Shah Alam, Malaysia
Diesel forklift 3.5 to 5.0 ton
Electric forklift 1.5 to 2.5 ton
Electric forklift 3.0 to 3.5 ton
Diesel and LPG Forklift 1.5 ton – 3.5 ton
Motorized Pallet Truck 2.0 ton
Reach truck 1.5 to 2.5 ton
Stacker 1.5 to 2.0 ton
NOTICE UNDER THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the “PDPA”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to JENTRAKEL Sdn. Bhd. (hereinafter referred to as “JENTRAKEL”, “our”, “us” or “we”). For the purpose of this written notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning as prescribed under the PDPA.
1. This written notice serves to inform you that your personal data is being and/or will be processed by JENTRAKEL and/or such other third party as may be authorized by JENTRAKEL.
2. The personal data processed by us may include, but not limited to, your name, national registration identity card number, contact number, address, race, email address and vehicle registration number, as may be provided by you in the documents as prescribed in Clause 4 of this notice.
3. We are processing your personal data, including any additional information that you may subsequently provide to us, for the following purposes (“Purposes”):
(a) To verify your identity;
(b) To provide aftersales, warranty and/or repair services for your vehicle purchase;
(c) To manage and administer our records in relation to the aftersales, warranty and/or repair services provided to you for your vehicle purchase;
(d) To facilitate or enable any checks that may be conducted on you by us or by any third party from time to time;
(e) To comply with the applicable laws; to assist any government agencies or bureaus or bodies, including for the purposes of police and/or regulatory investigations;
(f) To facilitate your compliance with any laws or regulations which may be applicable to you;
(g) To communicate with you and responding to your enquiries;
(h) For our day-to-day operations and administrative purposes, including file management, billing and collection, audits, reporting etc.;
(i) To establish and better manage any business relationship we may have with you;
(j) To provide information relating to our products and/or services and/or products and/or services of our related companies and/or members of Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad, Warisan TC Holdings Berhad, APM Automotive Holdings Berhad and their subsidiaries, business partners, service providers, including promotional and direct marketing material. If you do not wish to receive any promotional or direct marketing material, please notify us via our contact details as stated in Clause 5;
(k) To conduct our internal marketing and promotional activities, internal market surveys and trend analysis; and/or
(l) Such other purposes as may be related to the foregoing.
If at any time you would like us to limit and/or discontinue the processing of your personal data, kindly contact us at the contact details as stated in Clause 5.
4. Your personal data is and/or will be collected from you and/or from the information that you have provided in your emails, all application/registration forms and/or such other information and/or documents that you may provide us from time to time, and from third parties such as banks and insurance companies.
5. You may request for access to and/or correction of your personal data and to contact us with any enquiries or complaints in respect of the use of your personal data as follows:
Contact person : YAP KIAM BENG
Phone number : 03-56364786
Fax number : 03-56364799
E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the PDPA:
(a) We may charge a prescribed fee for processing your request for access to and/or correction of your personal data; and
(b) We may refuse to comply with your request for access to and/or correction of your personal data, and if we refuse to comply with such request, we will inform you of our refusal and the reason for our refusal.
6. Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties such as but not limited to:
(a) banks, auditors, credit check companies;
(b) governmental departments and/or agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies;
(c) our related companies and/or members of Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad, Warisan TC Holdings Berhad, APM Automotive Holdings Berhad and their respective subsidiaries, business partners, service providers; and
(d) any such third party as may be requested or authorized by you for any of the above Purposes, or any other purpose for which your personal data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection, or any other purpose directly related to any of the above Purposes.
7. If you fail to supply to us your personal data, we may not be able to process your personal data for any of the above Purposes.
8. Your personal data may be transferred to a place outside Malaysia.
9. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date.
10. We may request your assistance to procure the consent of third parties whose personal data is provided by you to us, and you agree to use your best endeavors to do so.
11. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this notice, the English version shall prevail.
Specific consent for Direct Marketing
In relation to our use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, please indicate your preference:-
Yes, I expressly agree for you to process and/or disclose to and/or share my personal data with your group of companies and/or business partner for the purposes of promoting your group of companies’ and/or your business partners’ and/or your products and services.
No, I disagree for you to process and/or disclose to and/or share my personal data with your group of companies and/or business partners for the purposes of promoting your group of companies’ and/or your business partners’ and/or your products and services.
To: JENTRAKEL Sdn. Bhd.
I hereby confirm the receipt of your above notice under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data in accordance with the terms as set out in the said notice.
Signature : ……………………... Company Stamp: ……………………….
Name : ………………………
Date : ………………………
A question in your head? Something that you need to find out? Issues that are flickering in your mind? Find most of the questions that we frequently faced from new to existing customers usually enquire about right here. If you have any new inquiries, please do not hestitate to contact us.
Are the periodical maintenance and servicing of the machine or equipment include?
What about parts. lubricants and labour incurred, are they charged to the hirer?
NO, they are include in the fixed rental paid, so the hirer pays a fixed rate every month.
What about tyres replacements, are they include as well ?
YES, and one set per year, but the hirer can exclude this service for a more competitive rental rate.
What happens when the rented machine or equipment breaks down, will they be left idling?
NO, you are assured of our quick response to breakdowns. After all, that's what our business is all about.
If there is a major machine breakdown, and the machine takes, say, two days to repair, will it be replaced?
Are there any other additional value added services provided?
YES, we have a forklift 'Operation Safety And General Maintenance' training for forklift drivers which is FREE OF CHARGE, pending on measurability of the fleet size rented.
Kindly fill up the feedback form and our representative will get back to you soon
Address: Jentrakel Sdn Bhd (221350-U)
Lot 9, Jalan Delima 1/1,
Subang Hi-Tech Industrial Park,
40000 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, MALAYSIA.